Peter Bluesten Park Project has been transformed into the future town center of the City of Hallandale Beach. RDC partnered with Kaufman Lynn to deliver the aquatic facilities in the park. The 25-meter by 25-yard competition style pool, which includes recreational interactive water features, will serve as the City’s Aquatics Center. The main competition pool has an eight-lane short course competition section designed for high school swimming, and meets all the requirements for USA Swimming. The multipurpose main pool has a large learn-to-swim area, a dedicated water aerobics area and a beach entry. Both pools are design-built concrete pools with deck level overflow gutter systems.
The project also includes an expansive water playground. At 1,800 sq. ft., there is plenty of room for the elevated play structure, which includes multiple decks, slides, rain buckets, water cannons, dancing floor jets and water curtains.
- 25-meter x 25-yard competition pool.
- 1,800-sq.-ft. water playground.
- Learn-to-swim pool.
- Zero entry, multipurpose pool.
- Starting blocks.
- Compact, stainless steel water playground made in the USA.
- Fully automated high-rate media with pulsar erosion feeders.
- Geo-thermal heaters and coolers.